Suspended Disbelief January 24th 2007 - March 21st 2007

Here are some more comics I did for, oddly enough, a different local newspaper. Much like Jack and Tom, they center around one smart guy, one not-so-smart guy. I intended for the guy with the glasses to look like me.

This series was actually pretty okay. I did one comic every two weeks. What a go-getter I became in those months.

(Wait, this began on January 20th, 2007, at the same time that I was doing Jack and Tom? That can't be right. I'll think about the dates.)

January 24th, 2007



There were two versions of the February 7A strip. I sent two, in case the reference was too obscure, and left it to the editor to choose which to include in the paper. I think he chose the first one.

February 7th, 2007 (Verion 1)



February 7th, 2007 (Verion 2)



February 21st, 2007



March 7th, 2007



March 21st, 2007

Comments

Popular Posts