Photos from High School Art - Part 2

Here are the rest of my favourite photos from Art 11 and 12.

(Note: If you see your property in one of these photos and would like the picture removed, e-mail me at buckleylerose (at sign) yahoo.com.)

-

It looks almost as if this tree is spelling out the word "IF". IF I were more perceptive, I would have noticed that before now.


"If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction, you may live in Canada." - Jeff Foxworthy


I could probably handle walking up a set of stair every time I wanted to leave my property. Getting my car from the garage to the road would be the only challenge.


The Christmas lights juxtapose nicely with the flower pots.


I feel like his shadow is pointing at me.


"Children at play in rainforest."


If they don't want you to eat the manhole covers, why do they make them look like waffles?


This was actually taken at eye level, those are just really big rocks.

... Okay, not really.


The sewer seems like as pleasant a place to end as any.

Comments

Popular Posts