Tetris (NES) Theme C + Improvisation on Piano



This is a pretty messy recording, but some parts of it are pretty good.

UPDATE, December 16th 2010. Here is the sheet music for the basic theme. It's slightly different from the original NES version, but the basic melody is there (Click on the image to see the full-sized sheet music):



I'm bringing Ishmael back this week, at least for a little while (an anti-hiatus, if you will... a low-atus*, if you will.) In order to keep myself in mental busy, and to practice my writing and drawing skills, I'm going to post comics on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays--that way, if I come up with something else to post, like music or writing, I can do it on a Tuesday or Thursday, and still have the weekends to recuperate.

-Ben

* I don't know why I thought that was funny. Can you see why I want to improve my writing skills?

Comments

Popular Posts