Various Face Sketches

When I draw in sketchbooks, I spend a lot of time drawing people's faces. If I'm watching a show on my computer, sometimes I'll pause to draw the people in the show so I have something to do with my hands. Click on the images to enlarge them.

These are some attempts at some of the characters from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

Bryan Cranston as Walter White and Hal Wilkerson. Also includes drawings of Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle, and Hank and Mike from Breaking Bad.
Just some random cartoon faces made up on the spot.
John Cleese and some other guy from Fawlty Towers.
Doug Walker as "The Nostalgia Critic" as well as some other random sketches.
Noah "The Spoony One" Antwiler. I never really settled on any style for what his face looks like.
Louis CK
Various characters, as well as the logo, from "That 70s Show". This includes Eric, Red, Kitty and Kelso, as well as a small drawing of Donna and another one of Hyde. There's also a drawing of Christopher Masterson's character who showed up in a few episodes -- Christopher Masterson is the real-life brother of Danny Masterson, who played Hyde.
An attempt at Tamsin Greig as Fran from "Black Books", as well as some other stuff.


Comments

Popular Posts