ANIM 323: Animation Messy Week 1

(This is a blog post for ANIM 323: Experimental Animation at Emily Carr University)

My experiment with the paper ended up with about 12 seconds of actual animation. I've repeated some of it at the beginning and the end. I was animating straight ahead with pencil and then erasing the pencil lines.

I used a scanner instead of Dragonframe. That way, I could use a Photoshop macro to separate the 12 images into layers all at once every time.

Toward the end, I experimented with some cumulative stuff -- you can see more being added to the concentric circles towards the end.

I was curious what the paper would look like after I was done, so you can see that at the end.

ANIM323 Animation Messy 1 12FPS Benjamin Buckley from Benjamin Buckley on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular Posts